DOI Digital Services (web programming and multimedia) BPA
DJ Case and Associates is under a federal blanket purchase agreement (BPA number P15PA00003) to provide "Digital Services" to all Department of the Interior agencies.
If you have any questions about what is covered or how to utilize this BPA, contact Jon Marshall, email@example.com, 574-258-1893.
Services available under this BPA include:
- Digital, web and software application consulting services
- Analyzing and defining the scope of need
- Strategy development and documentation
- Visual and structural design concepts
- Implementation planning and budgeting
- Content strategy
- Support to analyze content specific needs, audiences, and site goals
- User experience, design, and implementation support
- Existing site redesigns
- Supporting UX or designs for strategic work to show possible future state
- Stand alone feature sites
- Front- and back-end site and application development (At DJ Case, we develop primarily with Drupal and Symfony2, emphasizing object-oriented database-driven web applications using web services (REST/SOAP). Our repertoire includes Java, PHP, HTML/5, SQL, XML/XSL, JSON, jQuery and AngularJS)
- Drupal development or migration
- Section 508 accessibility compliance
- Measurement, analytics analysis, and optimization
- Digital audio/video production (audiovisual)
- Online media campaigns
- Integrate communications across online presences (websites, social media, partner sites, microsites)
- Identity standards and visual guidelines
- Usability testing
Here are the details for processing an order under this BPA:
- An RFQ package should include a cover letter with all applicable deadlines, points of contact (including anticipated contracting officer representative), the statement of work, and any other applicable documents.
- Type of call order may be time and materials, labor hour, or firm fixed price.
- All contracting officers seeking to place orders against this agreement consent to the terms and conditions set forth in the BPA and must contact the BPA Contract Specialist prior to initiation of the RFQ for approval to ensure the maximum ordering limit has not been reached.
- The Contract Specialist is Heather Madsen, Washington Contracting Office, National Park Service, 303-969-2363, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The maximum ordering limit is $5 million.
- Individual orders will be administered by the contracting office administering the order.
- The administering contracting office will also be responsible for assigning any necessary CORs on individual call orders.
- The WASO-WCP Contracting Officer will be responsible for administering this BPA only and any overall concerns or problems under this BPA.
- Upon approval and receipt of the purchase request, the CO will issue an RFQ to the vendors under the BPA.